the problem cause by the paruresis

Ask questions about Paruresis, tell your story, talk about it!
Damian

Re: the problem cause by the paruresis

Post by Damian » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:46 am

You have to change your thoughts, do some meditation and see someone about it.

We do all feel the same way not wanting others to see us in a wrong way, but u have to think screw what you think of me" I dont care".

You should even pretend to go to the loo 2 times in the day. Or just tell them your problem.

When I told my wife it made going to the shops much easier for me, before that I felt she was judging me too, taking so long and going often.

Good luck mate

chineseguyinnz

Re: the problem cause by the paruresis

Post by chineseguyinnz » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:38 am

Damian wrote:You have to change your thoughts, do some meditation and see someone about it.

We do all feel the same way not wanting others to see us in a wrong way, but u have to think screw what you think of me" I dont care".

You should even pretend to go to the loo 2 times in the day. Or just tell them your problem.

When I told my wife it made going to the shops much easier for me, before that I felt she was judging me too, taking so long and going often.

Good luck mate
thanks mate. i just cant stand that they all believe that i dont go to toilet and all think of me as a freak. like you say , when i go to toilet , they just think that i am pretending to go to toilet just wanna show them i go to toilet.

i know there are lots of people have paruresis in the world , and its just a psychological illness , but i am the only one that all the people broadcast me dont go to toilet seems like they discover a huge secret , that makes me dispirited...... no matter where i go , if i meet with some one who know this stuff , they always whisper : that guy doesnt go to toilet ..... :(