Pee Buddy - Melbourne

Ask questions about Paruresis, tell your story, talk about it!
Jack

Pee Buddy - Melbourne

Post by Jack » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:00 am

Hey fellas,

I guess my story is similar to many of yours. Unable to piss in front of strangers. Been a problem for 15 years now. Ready to finally overcome this and become a pissing machine!

I've just ordered the Shy Bladder book, so I'll have read it by the end of this month and I plan on attending the Melbourne workshop in April (if that's when it's on).

In the meantime I was wondering if there was anyone in Melbourne who is looking for a pee-buddy? If so, please respond to this post so we can work out if we'd like to work together to overcome this difficult and secret habit. I'm a newbie but I am comitted!

And to everyone else, keep up the great work. I know how difficult this can be and you've inspired me to beat this.

Thanks fellas, Jack

James

Re: Pee Buddy - Melbourne

Post by James » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:04 pm

Hey Jack,

sounds like I'm in a similar situation to you. I'm nearly 30 and suffer to what I believe is a mild to moderate degree. Sick of it putting a dampner on my life and want to beat it completely. I also just ordered the book which will arrive next week. Im going overseas in mid jan for 2 months and would like to try to hopefully improve before then. I'm in Melbourne too so would be happy to be your pee buddy so we cant beat this together.

Let me know what is the best way to contact you,

Cheers mate,

James.

Jack

Re: Pee Buddy - Melbourne

Post by Jack » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:53 am

G'day James,

Thanks for the reply. If you're anything like me its taken a fair bit of courage to decide to finally beat this, so well done.

If you feel comfortable please whip me your contact details through the private message channel on this forum. I'm new to this site but I believe it does have one. If you have any problems doing that just reply to this message and we'll work out another way to get in touch. That way we can have a chat and work out a plan to beat this together.

Take it easy, Jack