Shy Bladder Syndrome Book - Steven Soifer

Ask questions about Paruresis, tell your story, talk about it!
rossco309

Shy Bladder Syndrome Book - Steven Soifer

Post by rossco309 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:14 am

Hi All Readers of this web forum. This book is a 'must have' for anyone seeking to recover from Shy Bladder- Paruresis. It helps explain what the condition is, and how you can recover from it. Many public libraries carry a copy, but it's also great to have your own copy so that you can refer to it from time to time.

Short Description for Shy Bladder Syndrome
Paruresis is a condition that prevents people from urinating in public, sometimes even in their own homes if others are in adjacent rooms. In this text, the authors offer strategies and easy-to-follow exercises to help sufferers desensitize their fears and practice feeling comfortable in public.

A step-by-step guide for Paruresis sufferers * Offers strategies and easy-to-follow exercises to help desensitize fears * Step-by-step exercises take readers through gradual exposures until their anxiety lessens and the Paruresis diminishes * Includes information on alternative therapies and advice on finding effective help from the medical community * Offers supportive suggestions on how to reveal the disorder to family and friends, and how to find a support group locally or through the Internet

I have recently checked on the bookdepository.co.uk website. Which is where I buy a lot of my books from. If you haven't got a copy for yourself yet, it's on special for $15.39 - with FREE delivery. This is the best price I have seen for this book. Here is the link to their site:-
http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/Shy-Bla ... 1572242272

Ross (Sydney Support Group)